Monday, February 22, 2010

Confessions of a Lazy, Wanting, Needing, Bum

It's Monday. Almost 5pm, however, by the time I've finished this blog and posted it it'll be about almost six. I really should not be doing this, I should be writing chapter two of Flesh and Blood (No! that is not a link! How dare you accuse me of such things! ;P) because we haven't updated for a month. Today, this day, it's a month. Happy anniversary Jenny Bear! Our first collab and we've managed to fail at it. Joy to the world, we suck ass. Ah, yes. Oh well. They've waited a month, they can wait a few more days. I have written something today, so I'm not a complete waste of space. Except, what I did write was very bad and not useful. If you know me, or at least know me enough, then you'll know I want to write a Mike-central fic. Why? Because I love Mike.



<-- Look at that face.

Hot...compared to that face:
A REAL Mike Newton -->










Haha, he's got Tom from Myspace pose going on. The over the shoulder look. Mmm...yes.


Now that I'm done posting pictures of men that slightly creep me out, I'll get on with it. So basically, writing a fic about Mike is on my to do before I die list. I'm not sure why, really, I'm not. I even want to do one about Jessica. I guess I'm just a fan of the 'humans.' Sorry, SM. Your Edwiener could never do it for me the way he probably should. But I actually like me not really liking Edward, so I guess it's a double win for me. I'd prefer someone non-sparkly like Mike, or Jacob, or Alec...wait... Let's just pretend he doesn't sparkle, deal? Now, I have about a gazillion documents that start off with Mike, but they always fail. Just yesterday I wrote a prologue for a semi-story about Mike, but that failed. FAILURE IS FAIL.
/rant.

I just want to write about Mike and be happy. Is that so much to ask?

Now, a word from my sponsor, Pedobear.





No comments:

Post a Comment