Friday, November 13, 2009

I’m blogging. Wow.
So, it’s been about two weeks in for NaNoWriMo and I’ve got 35,000 words written. I’m planning on getting to 50k by next week. And for those asking why I’m this far a head – here is your answer.



Reasons Why Brittany Is Writing Like A Maniac

1.She’s competitive.
2.She’s moving around the 20th.
3.She wants to write some one-shots for some contests.
4.She’s competitive.
5.She never said her novel would be done at 50k.
6.She likes being head in the pack.
7.She’s already played her book in her head like a movie – so she knows what to do.
8.She’s winging it – randomness = work count helper
9.She’s competitive.
10.She’s the Zombie God. That’s what she does.

Yep. I’m moving next week to so I really need to start writing now. I’m planning on packing this weekend. It won’t take long. Maybe just about an hour – for my room at least. I have the most boring room ever. But we’re moving to a house with Becca (my mom’s best friend) Marty is getting kicked out, thank god.

Anyways, I’ve decided to post some ABS fun. (A Bright Side)

All in all this is what we think Skylar look likes (we being the people who found some of them *coughDimmiecough*)











Yep. We can’t find a pic of Elliot so forget about that. :)


Preview – Chapter Seven - Skylar

Skylar swallowed back the bile she could feel. She sat beside Elliot who was angled towards her. He pulled both her hands into his and stared at the them.
“Sky, we can’t keep doing this,” he whispered.
Her eyes went wide. “What?”
His eyes snapped up to her blues. “I can’t love someone who can’t be honest with me.”
“I am honest with you,” she lied. She choked on a sob as soon as she realized what she had said.
“Fine then. Tell me where these came from.” He grabbed the sleeves of her jacket and pushed them up but kept her wrists locked in his grasp as she tried to pull away. He extended her arms out and stared at the lines on both of them. “How’d you get these?”
Skylar shook her head, tears filling her eyes. “How’d you know about them?”
“After our date. You were sleeping and I was looking at you, admiring you, but then I saw these.”
“There nothing,” she whispered – more lies.
“STOP!” Elliot screamed. “Stop lying to me!”
Skylar’s eyes watered and her sore mouth trembled. “I’m not.”
“You just did it again!” he accused.
She shook her head.
“Skylar, why won’t you tell me anything? I thought you loved me.”
“I do!” she quickly said. “I love you so much.”
“Prove it,” he growled, his own eyes watering.
“I can’t,” she whispered, a tear falling. Elliot laughed without humor and pulled away from her, letting her hands drop lifelessly in her lap. He walked away, one hand wrapped around his waist while the other cupped his face.
“Why are you doing this?” he asked.

:) There you go, keep ya guessing. However, Zee (IChimpz) was stalking me on skype so she knows how this chapter ends.


Well, I made an attempt to put every cover art I have made that is still on my computer on this thing but it would not do what I wanted so that sucks :)

Anways. Toooootles.


No comments:

Post a Comment